Know Your The Little Crane That Could App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Driving a crane and operating a crane is so much fun. Improve your spatial skills and solve puzzles in this crane simulator, which is enjoyed by over 17 million people, young and old.
A realistic physics simulation gives you full control over the crane: rotate, elevate, bend, extend and grapple. Use your crane to solve a diverse set of challenges. This crane simulator lets you use mobile cranes, dump trucks, forklifts, skid loaders and even a sky crane helicopter.
The Little Crane That Could features 6 free levels and 22 premium levels (1 in-app-purchase unlocks all levels.)
UPDATE FROM DEVELOPER:
You can follow me @BramStolk on Twitter. Please consider providing feedback on the game, good or bad. I need to know what you are thinking. There is a button in the HELP screen that takes you to the feedback page in itunes. Also, there is a FAQ now at http://stolk.org/tlctc/faq.html
NOTICE TO PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS:
If you open the settings of your device, and go to ‘Little Crane’ tab, you can reverse the controls to mimic real-life cranes where pulling the lever is boom up, and pushing is boom down.
‘The Little Crane That Could’ is a game by Abraham Stolk, and it uses the OpenDE physics engine.
Open Dynamics Engine is:
Copyright (c) 2001-2007, Russell L. Smith.
All rights reserved.
HUD graphic design by Matthew Beckman, music by playonloop.com
The Little Crane That Could for PC Free Download Links:
The Little Crane That Could for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Little Crane That Could for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Little Crane That Could for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Little Crane That Could for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Little Crane That Could:
Inorder to run The Little Crane That Could on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Little Crane That Could for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Little Crane That Could for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Little Crane That Could on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Little Crane That Could for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Little Crane That Could for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.