Know Your The Walking Dead App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Walking Dead: Season Two is a five-part (Episodes 2-5 can be purchased via in-app) game series that continues the story of Clementine, a young girl orphaned by the undead apocalypse. Left to fend for herself, she has been forced to learn how to survive in a world gone mad. Many months have passed since the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead? As Clementine, you will be tested by situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival. Your decisions and actions will change the story around you, in this sequel to 2012’s Game of the Year.
• Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
• Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
• Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices
– – – –
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 4
CPU: Dual core 1.2GHz
– – – –
The game will run on the following devices but users may experience performance issues:
– Galaxy S2 – Adreno
– Droid RAZR
– Galaxy S3 Mini
– Galaxy Tab3!.
The Walking Dead for PC Free Download Links:
The Walking Dead for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Walking Dead for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Walking Dead for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for The Walking Dead:
In order to run The Walking Dead on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Walking Dead for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is a top-grossing award-winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Walking Dead for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Walking Dead on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Walking Dead for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Walking Dead for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.