Know Your Short Stories For Kids App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and macOS
Five fun short stories for kids are there in this interactive audio storybook app. With sounds, interactive animations, cute characters, colorful backgrounds and ease of use, this app is a wonderful bedtime storybook for little children.
A kid can read/listen from a collection of 5 stories including:
1) The Ant and the Grasshopper – free
2) The Fox and the Grapes
3) The Dove and the Ant
4) The Fox and the Stork
5) The Goose that laid the Golden Eggs
The storybook uses simple words and is easy to read and understand for kids. There are two options for reading – Read For Me and Read By Myself.
Small kids will love to read the stories again and again. Kids will also learn from the moral of every story.
– Best for kids between 2-6 years.
– Attractive pictures, cute animations, and fun characters – makes reading fun.
– Small interactive animations and sounds appear on taps to keep a child hooked.
– 1 story is free to read. Remaining 4 are available via a single in-app purchase.
Short Stories For Kids for PC Free Download Links:
Short Stories For Kids for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Short Stories For Kids for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Short Stories For Kids for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Short Stories For Kids for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Short Stories For Kids:
Inorder to run Short Stories For Kids on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Short Stories For Kids for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Short Stories For Kids for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Short Stories For Kids on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Short Stories For Kids for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Short Stories For Kids for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.