Know Your QuickCam – Photo Editor App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“QuickCam” is a powerful photo and video editor with a lot of great effects and filters. You can import from your camera roll videos and photos, or you can take them directly from “QuickCam”.
– Add films to your photos and videos
– Add lens to your photos and videos
– Add frames to your photos and videos
– About 100 types of lens / films / frames with more added every week
– Set Bias / Focus / Exposure / WB
– Change the photo / video sizes
– Remove noise
– Multi exposure
– Much more….
Some more information about subscription:
Get access to all premium features! Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Title of publication or service: QuickCam Premium
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Length and price of subscription: The length of our subscription is 7 days, but you will get a free trial period of 3 days so you can decide if you need this subscription or not. Price of the subscription starts from $8.99 per week.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
You can cancel your subscription via this url:
QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC Free Download Links:
QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for QuickCam – Photo Editor:
Inorder to run QuickCam – Photo Editor on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running QuickCam – Photo Editor on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the QuickCam – Photo Editor for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.