Know Your Quick Graph App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“The app you need to survive the next semester”
Quick Graph is the best graphing calculator available on the AppStore!
Top 10 Education app in over 100 countries!
Featured on the App Store in more than 130 countries.
It is a powerful, high quality, graphing calculator that takes full advantage of the multitouch display and the powerful graphing capabilities of the iPad and iPhone, both in 2D and 3D. A simple, yet intuitive interface that makes it easy to enter and/or edit equations and visualize them in mathematical notation.
It’s capable of displaying explicit and implicit (opt) equations as well as inequalities (opt) in both 2D and 3D, in all standard coordinate systems: cartesian, polar, spherical and cylindrical, all with amazing speed and beautiful results, which can be copied, emailed or saved to the photo library.
“It’s ok to write yet another graphing app, so long as it is the best one. And this is”
— User review (RightyC1)
Please keep in mind that in this version, you now have to specify y=, x=, z= and so on, whenever you want to plot an equation.
The advanced feature set gives you access to some of the new features, such as implicit graphs and tracing. You need to specify the dependent variable now, since just typing “x^2” without the y=, will assume the expression to be “x^2=0” and will try to plot it as an implicit graph.
Up to 6 equations can be visualized simultaneously, in both 2D and 3D modes, this limitation can be removed by purchasing the advanced feature set. All the features from the original application are present and will remain free.
It also includes an evaluate feature, to evaluate equations at specific points, as well as a library where you can store commonly used equations.
– VGA Output (available with the advanced features package. iPhone 4, 4th gen iPod, and iPad only)
– 2D – 3D equation plotting.
– Library for commonly used equations.
– Wireframe and solid visualization.
– Support for cartesian, polar, cylindrical and spherical coordinate systems.
– Pinch to zoom.
– Drag to rotate – move.
– Swipe to delete equations from the equation list.
– Shake to reset view to original state, or to clear entry fields.
– Double tap to change visualization modes.
– Enhanced 2D mode for great hi-res graphics.
– Adaptive 2D algorithms.
– Enhanced 3D mode with better graphics.
– In-app email so you can share graphics and equations.
– Save to photo library.
– Copy to clipboard.
– Enhanced equation visualization.
– Hyperbolic and Inverse functions.
– New functions such as Min, Max, if.
– Interactive expression evaluation.
– Optionally you can unlock implicit graphs, inequalities and other advanced features (via in-app purchase).
– Turn graphs on/off
The optional advanced feature set includes:
– VGA Out
– 2D tracing.
– 2D and 3D implicit graphs.
– 2D and 3D inequalities.
– Independent 2D zoom
– Roots and Intersections (2D)
– Value Table
– More features to come!
Please visit the website for more details.
PD: thanks to Matthew Hoffman @mhoffman7152, for the Columbus Day ship graph
Quick Graph for PC Free Download Links:
Quick Graph for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Quick Graph for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Quick Graph for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Quick Graph for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Quick Graph:
Inorder to run Quick Graph on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Quick Graph for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Quick Graph for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Quick Graph on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Quick Graph for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Quick Graph for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.