Know Your Programming Hub, Learn to code App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Programming Hub is your one-stop solution to learn all the top programming languages – anywhere, anytime!
With a huge collection of programming examples,complete course material and compiler for practice, all your programming needs are bundled in a single app for your daily practice.
What all programming languages you can learn?
★C Programming:C programming is a powerful general-purpose language.If you are new to programming then C Programming is the best language to start your programming journey.In practical C programming is used in Embedded stuff,Systems programming.
★C++: C++ is used nearly everywhere for everything from systems programming,numerical and scientific computing,web development,writing compilers, console games, desktop applications and so on.
★Java: java is an object oriented, general purpose,high-level programming language.Today java is being used to develop a range of software like web applications,J2ME Apps,Embedded Space,Android,Big Data analytics,etc.
★HTML: HTML is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications.HTML is most commonly used as the format for online documents i.e web pages.
★R Programming: R is a programming language and software environment for statistical analysis, graphics representation and reporting.
Other Languages Include
★C# (C Sharp)
★Linux Shell Scripting
What features do we have?
★ EXAMPLES: over 1800+ programs in 17+ languages and counting, programming hub has one of the largest collection of pre-compiled programs with output for practice and learning.We update the program repository regularly based on user’s feedback.
★ COURSES:To make your learning more interesting and less boring, our experts have created precise and to the point course material which will help you learn the language in a better way.Its the best place to understand concepts and start coding using the compiler.This section is the best place to revise before your exams.
★ INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:Its one of the latest feature we have introduced based on user’s feedback.It has received positive responses from our user’s.It has a good collection of programming related interview questions which will help you in job preparation.
Other Features to improve your learning experience includes:
1. Share Programs with Friends.
2. Offline Use(once a language is downloaded, the app works offline).
3. Quick Search for programs.
4. Categorized View for programs.
5. No Harmful Permissions required.
6. Periodic Updates with new programming examples and course content.
7. UI translated into 13 regional languages.
8. Feedback and new program addition request.
Get even more with Programing Hub Premium:
★ Unlimited Compilation for Playground.
★ Night Mode
★ Full Screen Mode for Programs
★ Wrap Code for Programs
We have implemented user sign in (social and default sign in) feature. This feature requires access to accounts on the device.
We store app data on your SD card so that you can use it off-line(programs and references). If SD card is not present, data is stored in Internal memory.
Instead of giving us a lower rating, please mail us your queries, issues or suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will be happy to solve them for you 🙂
You can contact us at email@example.com
To know more about us visit www.prghub.com
Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC Free Download Links:
Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Programming Hub, Learn to code:
Inorder to run Programming Hub, Learn to code on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Programming Hub, Learn to code on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Programming Hub, Learn to code for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.