Know Your Pool App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Download Pool for PC & Play 8-ball pool on your mobile device against your friend.
The object of the game is to pocket your set of assigned balls (solid or striped) and finally pocket black ball to the designated pocket.
- one or two players modes.
- for left and right hands.
- real 3D ball animation.
- hint for precise aiming.
Good luck and enjoy the game!
Download Pool for PC Free Links:
Pool for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Pool for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Pool for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Pool for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Pool:
In order to run Pool on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Pool for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award-winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Pool for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Pool on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Pool for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Pool for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.