Know Your Google Classroom App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
Classroom is designed to help teachers create, collect, and grade assignments paperlessly, including time-saving features like the ability to automatically make a copy of a Google Document for each student. It also creates Drive folders for each assignment and for each student to help keep everyone organized.
Students can keep track of what’s due on the Assignments page and begin working with just a click. Teachers can quickly see who has or hasn’t completed the work, and provide direct, real-time feedback and grades right in Classroom.
With the mobile app for iOS, students and teachers can view their classes and communicate with their classmates in real time. Students can open their assignments and work on them right from their iPhone or iPad. Teachers can keep track of who has turned in work and grade the assignment – at school or on the go. Students and teachers receive notifications when they have new content in Classroom, so they are always up to date.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
Easy to set up
Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
Affordable and secure
Like the rest of G Suite for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Microphone: Needed to enable audio capture for recording videos to be posted to Classroom.
Photos: Needed to allow the user to attach photos or videos to Classroom. Photos or videos posted to Classroom will be stored on Google servers in order to show them in Classroom.
Google Classroom for PC Free Download Links:
Google Classroom for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Google Classroom for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Google Classroom for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Google Classroom for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Google Classroom:
Inorder to run Google Classroom on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Google Classroom for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Google Classroom for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Google Classroom on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Google Classroom for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Google Classroom for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.