Know Your Dune Rider App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Tear around the desert in your nitro fuelled Dune Rider. Jump off sand dunes, ramps, cliffs or whatever you can find and pull mid air stunts. Perform spectacular tricks, earn cash, unlock better cars and discover new worlds for the ultimate ride.
– Stunning 3D graphics and true physics
– Awesome drive and stunt controls
– Freedom to roam and explore
– Lots of powerful cars to choose from
– Unlock new locations and find the perfect ride
– Unlock on one device and use on another
– Game Center leaderboards
– Choose your own music as you play
PLEASE NOTE! Some game items can be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
This game may contain advertising.
Dune Rider for PC Free Download Links:
Dune Rider for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Dune Rider for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Dune Rider for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Dune Rider for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Dune Rider:
Inorder to run Dune Rider on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Dune Rider for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Dune Rider for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Dune Rider on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Dune Rider for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Dune Rider for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.