Know Your AirServer Connect App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
AirServer Connect assists you in discovering AirServer on a busy network or when you have multiple subnets / VLANs (but connectivity) on your network. This is especially handy for schools and businesses with more complex network environments.
Connecting is simple:
1. On the computer side, open AirServer* settings and click the QR code button.
2. On the iOS device side, open AirServer Connect and click the Scan button.
AirServer Connect will read the QR code and will automatically add your computer name to the AirPlay list in your iOS device.
To mirror your display to your computer running AirServer, simply tap on this new entry and enable mirroring.
*AirServer must be installed and running on your computer.
AirServer Connect for PC Free Download Links:
AirServer Connect for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the AirServer Connect for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run AirServer Connect for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
AirServer Connect for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for AirServer Connect:
Inorder to run AirServer Connect on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the AirServer Connect for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including AirServer Connect for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running AirServer Connect on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install AirServer Connect for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the AirServer Connect for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.