Snapchat On PC
Those little moments that happen in our lives is where we always find joy and laughter and now we can practically capture those moments in a snap. Snapchat lets you take screenshots or video of just about anything that catches your fancy at the perfect time. You can snap it, share it, and pretend it even didn’t happen with Snapchat. With Andy the Android emulator, you can download and install Snapchat for PC easily.
Jonathan May and Evan Spiegel developed Snapchat as a comprehensive photo and messaging application. Snapchat became very trendy as it got popular with social media personalities and celebrities. Only a few short years after its inception, Snapchat turned Spiegel and his partner into multi-billionaires.
Using Snapchat For PC
SnapChat lets you create a story that goes along with the snaps you have sent and shared. You can also engage in a conversation almost right away so this is where the chat element is obviously taking place. Using Snapchat on PC is more convenient considering the much bigger storage for other applications and the viewing screen you’re getting from it.
It’s a bit sneaky
Snapchat doesn’t leave any traces of conversations shared between friends. Sent pictures and videos are all removed after a person views it or after a period of time.
Snapchat allows you to:
- Add new friends who also uses the app
- Integrate your contacts (with permission) to automatically know which ones are already using Snapchat on their cellphones
- Customize settings based on how you want and whom you want to share the snaps with.
- Snap pictures and videos for sharing
- Receive comments in real time and turn them into a fleeting conversation
- Add messages or scribble something over snapped photos and videos. There are also filtering tools you can use to adjust the picture as well an option to extend the self-destructive timer up to 10 seconds longer.
Those in the know fondly call SnapChat a “self-destructive” video or picture messaging app. The very little time allotted for the receiver to view your Snapchat message prevents anyone from sharing it with others. If a screenshot is taken of your snap, you will be notified that the person took a screenshot.
NEW SNAPCHAT FEATURES
- Lenses are now working with your rear camera. Simply hold still and use the Lenses feature
- The newly added chat feature lets you see the captions along with your snap
- Use the swipe and point upwards to respond with a quick chat
SnapChat will almost immediately launch the camera, which you can use to shoot videos or pictures. Since most smartphones now comes with front facing cams, you can now choose whether you’ll point it to the rear or to the front end of your device. At the lower end of the screen, you will see 2 buttons. One is a square while the other one look like 3 straight lines. When you tap the lines, your contacts will appear. You can either delete some of them or place a new one on the list. Everything else is up to you now.
Meet me at the square
The square button will provide a rundown of all your friends’ activities in real-time as well as some history of people you exchanged messages with. Even if you’re using SnapChat for PC with Andy, you can get full functionality by using the touch screen on your phone as a navigator.
The activity section is a swell feature because this is where they added most of the latest enhancements. Of course there’s the text chat, but it’s made even better. You can now send a message and let it linger until such time you leave the app. When there’s a new message, you can start over a new set of conversation just by tapping on the yellow icon towards the lower end of your device. The page constantly refreshes so that the previously sent chats doesn’t stay any longer than it has to.
What you’ll love most about the update is the video chat feature they added via SnapChat. It only needed you and the other person to be logged on and engaged first in a text conversation before enabling this feature. When you see the yellow icon turn into something bluish, you should touch it for a while and hold still until both video screens become entirely visible. Other than sharing video chats, you can still enjoy using the application the old classic way. Video snaps and photo snaps is a lot more suitable if no one is ready for a live face-to-face conversation at the moment.
Running Snapchat for Windows With Andy
Andy breaks down the barrier that stops you from using your Snapchat on your PC. The typical issues between the Windows, Apple and Android operating systems are now solved using the best Android emulator on the market. Now, everyone can enjoy popular apps like SnapChat on PCs and Mac computers with full functionality.
- Developer’s support. Got any questions? Connect via Facebook and get real-time support.
- Desktop Push Notifications. The push notification storage connects other software environments with Snapchat
- Enhanced Battery performance for your phone. Launching Snapchat on PC can give your smartphone battery more battery life for more important tasks so you won’t miss anything
- Full Android User Interface. Virtually explore your mobile devices interface in a much larger playing field and experience Android gaming like never before!
- Mac OSX and Windows 7/8 capability. Andy works with any desktop browser and links everything straight to the open software application.
- Integrated Sensors. Works simultaneously with your handset device
- Multi-touch control support. Use SnapChat anywhere and stay in control with your touchscreen device!
- Cloud Save Feature (Android). Get unlimited storage so you no longer have to get rid of some other applications in your device.
- Integrated Camera and Microphone. Do more with Andy OS applications with the built-in microphone and camera support. (Ideal for your camera utility apps, video messaging apps and social media applications).
- App sync to Mobile. All the saved settings, progress, purchases are synced to your mobile or desktop
How to Download SnapChat for PC:
Step 1: Download the android emulator software Andy and it is available for free. Click here to download: Download
Step 2: Start the installation of Andy by clicking on the installer file you downloaded.
Step 3: When the software is ready to be used, start it and complete the sign up procedure and login with Google Play account.
Step 4: Start Google play store app and use its search tool to search SnapChat download.
Step 5: Find SnapChat and start the installation.
Step 6: Launch the game and you can now play SnapChat on pc using a mouse or your keyboard and even your touchscreen, you can use the control button to emulate the pinch function to zoom in and out.
Step 7: You can also install remote control app form here for remotely accessing the game: Andy remote control app
Support: we maintain an online real-time Facebook support group if you have any issues with Andy OS installation process, you can use this link to access the group: support
Enjoy Using SnapChat on PC!!!
We at appsformypc have tested and used SnapChat and it worked pretty smoothly:)