Know Your Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Build your vocabulary with Magoosh’s free vocabulary game for your iOS device. Quiz yourself every day to learn the 1200 most important words!
• 1200 vocab words picked by an expert tutor
• Definitions and example sentences for every word
• Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced vocabulary sections
• Beat levels to unlock new words
• Track your progress as you study
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s general, GRE, SAT, and TOEFL vocab quizzes. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web. You can continue your practice online at http://gre.magoosh.com/builder/vocabulary
Created by experts
The entire wordlist is selected and defined with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert tutors, led by Chris Lele. He has been teaching the GRE for more than 10 years, runs a popular vocabulary series on YouTube and he’s also written an eBook on vocabulary. He is unbeatable in Scrabble, or any other word game for that matter.
Designed for fun and learning that really sticks
Each level you beat unlocks a harder one: more words and more advanced vocabulary. Words you don’t know will be repeated until you master them, using spaced repetition which has been shown to be a very effective memorization strategy.
We’re an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GRE, GMAT, SAT, and TOEFL through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about words, roots, formulas, grammar, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, and reading comprehension along with study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads. Check it out at http://magoosh.com/
More study tools
Search the app store for “magoosh” to continue your prep. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com or call 1-855-MAGOOSH and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can. If you’re outside the US, you can also reach us at +1-510-214-0212
“I didn’t have much time to prepare for the GRE, and Magoosh made it possible for me to succeed on the test in a short period of time. I looked at Kaplan GRE, Barron’s, and Princeton Review products, and I can confidently say that Magoosh was definitely the best.”
“The team is really great and actually cares about your score as much as they would care about their own. Simply the best.”
Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC Free Download Links:
Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh:
Inorder to run Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Vocabulary Builder from Magoosh for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.