Know Your UTS Mobile App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Stay connected with UTS wherever you are. Find out how to get around campus, stay up-to-date with the latest campus news and more.
Maps – Find out where you are and where you need to go.
Directory – Search the public staff directory. Send an email, place a call and save contact information right to your phone’s address book.
News – Get the latest headlines, and browse and search recent articles to stay on top of the most important campus news.
Library – Visit the UTS Library mobile website on the go.
UTSOnline with BBMobileLearn – Get instant access to all of your UTSOnline content on the go. Check grades, post to discussion forums, view important class announcements, read and download assignments, upload content, and more.
Computers – Find a lab on campus that has a computer available.
Shuttle Timetable – See the timetables for all UTS Campus and Security shuttle busses.
UTS Mobile Website – Visit the UTS Mobile mobile website on the go.
Give Feedback – is there something new that you would like to see in the app? Let us know by providing ideas, feedback or suggestions for future content.
UTS Mobile for PC Free Download Links:
UTS Mobile for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the UTS Mobile for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run UTS Mobile for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
UTS Mobile for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for UTS Mobile:
Inorder to run UTS Mobile on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the UTS Mobile for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including UTS Mobile for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running UTS Mobile on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install UTS Mobile for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the UTS Mobile for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.