Know Your The Trail App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Trail will lead you to adventure and fortune!
Join our pioneers on a vast journey across country unknown. Set forth to reach the town of Eden Falls – explore, craft, collect, trade, discover, and eventually settle and build.
The newest game from Peter Molyneux, legendary designer and creator of the God Game genre, brings the frontier to life on your mobile device. Peter Molyneux’s previous games include Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Fable, Populous, and Godus.
Features of The Trail include:
Take in the view as you walk The Trail through different landscapes and fantastic vistas.
Using only your thumb, swipe and drag to move delightfully along The Trail. Designed for everyone to pick up and enjoy.
MAKE YOUR FORTUNE
Travel to the new world to make your fortune! Learn to craft and trade.
BUILD A COMMUNITY
Join a town to unlock more features and work together to make your town the best in the new world!
Befriend an interactive pet dog to accompany you on your journey, and play together to unwind when at home.
You’ve never played anything like The Trail!
The Trail for PC Free Download Links:
The Trail for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the The Trail for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run The Trail for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
The Trail for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for The Trail:
Inorder to run The Trail on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the The Trail for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including The Trail for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running The Trail on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install The Trail for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the The Trail for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.