Know Your Tambola – Indian Bingo App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Tambola, also known as Housie, is a game of probability. Tambola by Octro is a LIVE ONLINE party game that you play with REAL PLAYERS from all around the world. You can play anytime and anywhere. Octro, Inc is engaged in developing India’s popular games that has been played for generations.
The caller/dealer calls the randomly generated number/cue one at a time. The players mark off the numbers on their tickets as the numbers are called by a caller. The winner being the first person to mark off all their numbers of a winning combination.
The Tambola ticket or card has 3 horizontal rows/lines and 9 vertical columns with a total of 27 boxes. Each line has 5 numbers on it and four boxes are left blank. Thus a ticket has a total on 15 numbers. The first vertical column can have numbers from 1 to 9, the second column from 11 to 19, the third column from 21 to 29, and so on and the last column can have numbers from 81 to 90.
Tambola by Octro is an online multiplayer game. In this version, you play against unknown players. You can play with one, two or three tickets. The maximum number of players can be 25. The winning combinations are 1. Early five 2. Four corners 3. Each horizontal line (top line, middle line and bottom line), and 4. Full house.
You play Tambola with virtual money. A new player is a Level 1 player and gets 10,000 chips. For a level 1 player, each ticket costs 500 chips. The winning amount for each winning combination is based on the number of tickets sold.
As soon as, you have marked of the numbers of a winning combination on your ticket, press the Claim button before the next number is called. On the new screen that appears, select the winning combination or combinations that you are claiming. If the winning combination claimed by you is correct, you will get the winning amount. If the claim is incorrect, your ticket will be declared Bogey.
Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC Free Download Links:
Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Tambola – Indian Bingo:
Inorder to run Tambola – Indian Bingo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Tambola – Indian Bingo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Tambola – Indian Bingo for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.