Know Your Super Mario Run App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
A new kind of Mario game that you can play with one hand.
You control Mario by tapping as he constantly runs forward. You time your taps to pull off stylish jumps, midair spins, and wall jumps to gather coins and reach the goal!
Super Mario Run can be downloaded for free and after you purchase the game, you will be able to play all the modes with no additional payment required. You can try out all three modes before purchase: World Tour, Toad Rally, and Kingdom Builder.
Run and jump with style to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser’s clutches!
Travel through plains, caverns, ghost houses, airships, castles, and more…
To reach Bowser’s Castle, clear the 24 courses located across 6 worlds. There are many ways to enjoy the courses, such as collecting the 3 different types of colored coins or by competing for the highest score against your friends. You can try courses 1-1 to 1-4 for free.
Show off Mario’s stylish moves, compete against your friends, and challenge people from all over the world.
A challenge mode where the competition differs each time you play.
Compete against the stylish moves of other players for the highest score as you gather coins and get cheered on by a crowd of Toads. Fill the gauge with stylish moves to enter Coin Rush Mode to get more coins. If you win the rally, the cheering Toads will come live in your kingdom, and your kingdom will grow.
Gather coins and Toads to build your very own kingdom.
Combine different buildings and decorations to create your own unique kingdom. There are over 100 kinds of items in the Kingdom Builder mode. If you get more Toads in Toad Rally, the number of buildings and decorations available will increase. With the help of the friendly Toads you can gradually build up your kingdom.
■What You Can Do After Purchasing All Worlds
・ All courses in World Tour are playable
You can play all 24 courses over all 6 worlds. Why not try out the bigger challenges and thrills available in all courses?
・ More playable characters
If you complete course 6-4 to rescue Peach, and build homes for Luigi, Yoshi, and Toadette in Kingdom Builder, you can get them to join your adventures as playable characters. They play differently to Mario, so why not put their special characteristics to good use in World Tour and Toad Rally?
・ More courses in Toad Rally
The types of courses available in Toad Rally will increase to seven different types of courses, expanding the fun! In the new additions, Purple and Yellow Toads may also come to cheer for you.
・ More buildings and decorations in Kingdom Builder
The types of building available will increase, so you’ll be able to make your kingdom even more lively. You can also place Rainbow Bridges to expand your kingdom.
*Internet connectivity required to play. Data charges may apply.
Super Mario Run for PC Free Download Links:
Super Mario Run for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Super Mario Run for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Super Mario Run for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Super Mario Run for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Super Mario Run:
Inorder to run Super Mario Run on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Super Mario Run for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Super Mario Run for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Super Mario Run on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Super Mario Run for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Super Mario Run for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.