Know Your Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Stringnote is an audio and video recorder app for Android devices. Stringnote allows users to double-click their power button to either: take a picture, or record 15 seconds of audio, or record 15 seconds of video, and instantly save them to Evernote. Stringnote can automatically add time and location to the note for future reference. Newest release includes advanced recording controls. For Stringnote power users, there is now a premium version that allows you to control the length of your audio/video recording as well as adjust other settings (auto-focus & flash).
Stringnote: the perfect way to keep and track your great memories and brilliant ideas
Picture this: you are at a concert and want to save a snippet of the song you like so you can download it later. One Double-Click is all it takes to record the ambient sound and save it. You also get the to listen to it and evoke the feeling in the future – beats a poster or a t-shirt as a momento! Using String note is beyond simple. In the Stringnote Settings you choose whether to take a picture, record 15 seconds of sound, or record 15 seconds of video. Every “Stringnote” contains your current location and time. Edit the note’s title and text to make it more personal and easier to locate in the future among your other Evernote notes. Go to your Evernote account at any time and edit, file, and organize these notes.
Stringnote: the perfect companion for Evernote
Think of Stringnote as your instant idea recorder for Evernote – the fastest way to capture a moment or make sure you don’t forget a brilliant idea. See something you like but don’t have time to turn on your phone and get the camera going? Double-click the power button and the picture or video is on its way to your Evernote notebook. When you’re too busy to write it down, double-click and Stringnote Instant Reminder for Evernote records your voice. It is safely saved to your Evernote notebook(s) for future review or transcription.
Even if you neither take a picture nor record the sound Stringnote still posts a note to Evernote with the place and the time in it. Stringnote is like tying a string around your finger, but better and faster. It’s perfect for those occasions when one of your hands is busy – like when you are driving, or when you have to manage multiple things – like talking to someone at the same time.
Just a note, but the screen has to be off first for the double click to work correctly. In other words if the phone is already on there is no need for the double-click – you can just start the app by clicking on the icon.
The fastest way to make a snapshot, record an idea, or create a reminder. Ever. Stringnote Instant Idea Recorder for Evernote by Kanda Software.
Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC Free Download Links:
Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote:
Inorder to run Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Stringnote MyIdeas in Evernote for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.