Know Your SoloLearn: Learn to Code App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Learn to code on the go for FREE with SoloLearn!
• Facebook FbStart’s App of the Year 2017
• Featured on TechCrunch, Forbes, ProductHunt, Lifehacker, and more.
Trusted by millions of users worldwide, SoloLearn combines the best user-generated content with real-time support and the friendliest community ever! Our community makes learning to code as easy and as mobile as it can possibly get.
Build your unique CODER PROFILE faster than ever!
• SoloLearn is Interactive and FUN! Coding becomes easy to understand.
• SoloLearn is Personalized! We know what you need and when.
• SoloLearn is Mobile! Learn anytime, wherever you are.
• SoloLearn is about New Content every day! There’s always something new to learn.
• SoloLearn is Gamified! Collect XPs, improve your ranking, and stand out from the crowd.
No in-app purchases, no ads. Only the best experience for the best community ever!
C++ tutorial includes over 80 lessons that cover basic concepts of C++, data types, arrays, pointers, conditional statements, loops, functions, classes, and objects, and many more of C++.
Java tutorial includes 65 lessons that cover basic concepts of Java, conditionals and loops, arrays, classes and objects, exceptions, lists, threads and files and many more of Java.
Python 3 tutorial includes 92 lessons that cover basic concepts of Python, control structures, functions and modules, exceptions and types, functional programming, object-oriented programming in Python, regular exceptions, pythonicness and packaging, and many more of Python.
PHP tutorial includes 46 lessons that cover PHP basic syntax, variables, operators, arrays, control structures, functions, predefined variables, working with files, and many more of PHP.
C# tutorial includes 69 lessons that cover basic concepts of C#, conditionals and loops, methods, classes and objects, arrays and strings, inheritance and polymorphism, structs, enums, exceptions and files, generics, and many more of C#.
Ruby tutorial includes 57 lessons that cover basic concepts of Ruby, control structures, collections, methods, object oriented programming, modules, mixins, standard classes, working with files, and many more of Ruby.
jQuery tutorial includes 26 lessons that cover attributes, content and CSS Manipulations, DOM, events effects, animations and many more of jQuery.
HTML tutorial includes 44 lessons that cover HTML overview, basics and HTML5.
CSS tutorial includes 71 lessons that cover CSS basics, working with texts, CSS properties, CSS3 basics, gradients and backgrounds, transitions and transforms and many more of CSS.
SQL tutorial includes 27 lessons that cover basic concepts of SQL, filtering, functions, subqueries, JOIN table operations, and many more of SQL.
Swift tutorial includes 53 lessons that cover Swift basics, control, flow and collections, functions, closures, object oriented programming, will help you get started with your first iOS app using Swift.
Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use SoloLearn on the Web at https://www.sololearn.com
SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC Free Download Links:
SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for SoloLearn: Learn to Code:
Inorder to run SoloLearn: Learn to Code on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running SoloLearn: Learn to Code on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the SoloLearn: Learn to Code for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.