Know Your Simply Ludo App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Roll a lot of “six”
Best selling Ludo game on iOS, over 5,000,000 worldwide downloads.
Ludo is a simple board game for two to four players. In the game, the players race their four tokens from start to finish according to dice rolls.
The game is originated from the traditional Indian game Pachisi. It has different variations all over the world with minor differences in rules. These includes Sorry!, Tock, Mensch ärgere dich niche. In this game we use the Chinese rule that introduced more randomness and fun. It also came with a plane theme and called Aeroplane Chess (or Flying Chess) in China.
– Play against the computer AI
– Up to 4 players
– Intuitive touch control
– Nice sound effect
– Aeroplane theme
– 3 different Holiday themes
Follow us on twitter: @simplygame
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply Ludo for PC Free Download Links:
Simply Ludo for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Simply Ludo for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Simply Ludo for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Simply Ludo for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Simply Ludo:
Inorder to run Simply Ludo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Simply Ludo for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Simply Ludo for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Simply Ludo on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Simply Ludo for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Simply Ludo for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.