Know Your Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
PayZapp – Recharge, Online Bill Payments, mVisa Payments, Travel, Shopping, Movies and more in just One Click. Available to customers of all banks
PayZapp is a complete payment solution giving you the power to pay in just One Click. PayZapp lets you recharge your mobile, DTH and data card, pay utility bills, compare and book flight tickets, bus and hotels, shop, buy movie tickets, music and groceries, avail great offers at SmartBuy, and send money to anyone in your phone book.
PayZapp is convenient, fast and secure. Link your Debit and Credit Card ek baar and pay karo baar baar. No need to re-load money again and again. Moreover your card details are secure with the bank and not stored on your mobile phone or on transacting sites. It uses a proprietary technology that conducts three security checks for each transaction.
So don’t just pay. PayZapp it!
For support during download or registration please call us at 1800 102 9426 or email email@example.com
For detailed information, please click on the below links:
App Permission Details :
• “Device & app History” is used to read logs, to help understand crashes and issues, so we can improve the app.
• “Identity” is used to auto populate email address, name during registration
• “Contacts” is used to retrieve phone number, email address from contacts to send money or recharge.
• “Location” is used to capture location details during transaction and login for improving user’s security. Also used in history to display users location when money was sent.
• “SMS” is used to auto read OTP/MVC/DVC related SMS. Also used in phone verification to send SMS on users behalf.
• “Phone” is used in support and feedback screen to initiate call our support team directly from app.
• “Photos / Media / Files” is used cache images and other non-sensitive server responses for better user experience.
• “Camera” is used for scan your credit card in manage cards screen. Also used for QR Code scanning (this is currently under closed user testing).
• “Microphone” is used for sound based proximity payments (this is currently under closed user testing).
• “Device ID & call information” is used save users device in trusted list if users opts to. Also used for push notification services.
Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC Free Download Links:
Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop:
Inorder to run Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Recharge, Pay Bills & Shop for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.