Know Your PC Remote (Beta) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
This is Android version of one of the most popular app in Windows Phone with millions of users. The app allows controlling a remote PC in the same network.
We believe that you can enjoy your media contents on your PC relaxing on the couch, bed, or even from another room. We want you to sit comfortably and enjoy your multimedia rather than surrounded by keyboard and mouse. Use this app as Mouse and Keyboard to control your remote PC.
• Mouse: Left, right clicks, scrolling, zooming, drag n drop, multi finger gestures
• Keyboard: full keyboard support including control, shift, alt, tab, function and other special keys
• Volume control
• Remote Desktop
• Windows Media Center
• iTunes, Spotify, Media Player Classic, XMBC, VLC, Netflix, Hulu
• PowerPoint remote
• Power controls: shutdown, logoff, sleep, hibernate, turn on/off monitors etc.
• Password protection, Encrypted data transfer, Domain network support
Features Coming Soon:
• Connectivity over Internet
• Files: view/transfer files
• Wake up PC
• YouTube: search YouTube in the app and with one tap play them on PC
• Custom remote
How To Connect:
1. Install PC Remote Server from http://www.pcremoteserver.com on the remote PC that you want to control.
2. Open PC Remote app and connect to the remote PC on the same network.
1. PC Remote Server running on target PC (install from www.PCRemoteServer.com).
2. Target PC must be connected to the same network (WiFi or Ethernet).
3. Target PC must have Windows XP, or Windows Vista, or Windows 7, or Windows 8.
PC Remote (Beta) for PC Free Download Links:
PC Remote (Beta) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the PC Remote (Beta) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run PC Remote (Beta) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
PC Remote (Beta) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for PC Remote (Beta):
Inorder to run PC Remote (Beta) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the PC Remote (Beta) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including PC Remote (Beta) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running PC Remote (Beta) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install PC Remote (Beta) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the PC Remote (Beta) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.