Know Your Password Manager – Zoho Vault App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Zoho Vault is an online password manager that makes your digital life easier. If you are struggling with remembering numerous passwords, Zoho Vault can keep them safe for you. The securely designed vault acts as a password keeper, where all your passwords and personal information are stored with complete privacy. It is also an absolute must for teams that need to share sensitive information securely among themselves.
Smart Password Management
● Password keeper – Securely store login information of web accounts, credit card and passport details, social security numbers, important files and more.
● Auto Logon – Log in to websites directly from Zoho Vault app without having to type your passwords.
● Flexible options – Add new login accounts and other items to Zoho Vault as you create them. Modify and delete information as needed.
● Chambers – Sort your passwords into chambers when you add them for an organized view.
● Quick search – Attach tags to different items and include important information as secure notes.
● Password generator – Produce strong, unique passwords for sites using a built-in password generator.
● Offline access – Back-up your information locally on the mobile device and switch to offline mode when there is no Internet connection.
Unmatched security and privacy.
1. Zoho Vault protects your passwords with AES-256 encryption. Your data remains completely private.
2. The passphrase that you use to access Zoho Vault is the only key to your information and no one knows it except you, not even Zoho.
3. The app automatically logs you out in case of inactivity and locks itself.
Learn more about our security policy:
Simple, fast and convenient.
1. Sign up and get started in minutes. Create a Zoho Vault account with Google/Facebook/LinkedIn/Twitter profiles.
2. Work with a simple and straightforward interface that loads in seconds.
3. Auto-fill username and password on other apps in your device, by storing their credentials in Zoho Vault.
4. Create ‘Favorites’ and quickly access your frequently used data.
5. Sync your Zoho Vault account across your mobile devices and computers. Access from anywhere, at anytime.
6. Easily look up needed items with quick search options.
Free forever for personal use; Affordable for businesses.
1. Subscribe to any of Zoho Vault’s paid editions and unlock enterprise-grade features that appeal to businesses of all sizes and types.
2. Log in to Zoho Vault using your Active Directory credentials.
3. Approve access requests from your team and securely share passwords that you own in Zoho Vault.
Learn more about why you need Zoho Vault:
Drop us your thoughts on Zoho Vault.
We would love to hear what you think about Zoho Vault and how we can make things better for you. Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or begin a discussion in our forum: https://forums.zoho.com/zoho-vault
Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC Free Download Links:
Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Password Manager – Zoho Vault:
Inorder to run Password Manager – Zoho Vault on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Password Manager – Zoho Vault on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Password Manager – Zoho Vault for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.