Know Your Oxford Dictionary of English App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The leading and most trusted single-volume English dictionary is now available for FREE!
WHAT MAKES OXFORD DICTIONARY OF ENGLISH BETTER THAN OTHER DICTIONARIES?
• The most comprehensive coverage of English everywhere it’s spoken
• The very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases and meanings
• Thousands of words and sentences derived from the latest research of the Oxford English Corpus
• 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including words with controversial or variant pronunciations (Premium only)
The Oxford Dictionary of English is a mobile dictionary with content from Oxford University Press, with advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
Ideal for professionals, students, and academics, as well as anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English at work or at home.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
Get even more with PREMIUM:
• Audio pronunciation – listen to how words are pronounced
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Priority support – get expedited support for any app-related issues
• No ads – no more in-app advertisements
* Includes small apps extension for Sony products *
Oxford Dictionary of English for PC Free Download Links:
Oxford Dictionary of English for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Oxford Dictionary of English for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Oxford Dictionary of English for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Oxford Dictionary of English for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Oxford Dictionary of English:
Inorder to run Oxford Dictionary of English on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Oxford Dictionary of English for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Oxford Dictionary of English for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Oxford Dictionary of English on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Oxford Dictionary of English for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Oxford Dictionary of English for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.