Know Your My Bowling 3D App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
iWare Designs brings you My Bowling 3D, probably the most realistic and playable Ten Pin Bowling game available on mobile devices. Boasting fully textured game environments and full 3D rigid body physics, this game is the complete package for both casual and serious gamers.
Create any kind of shot you like by adjusting your stance, direction and ball spin. The shot types are only limited by your imagination. The simple drag and swipe interface allows you to pick up and play the game quickly, or alternatively for the more serious bowlers we have included additional features to allow the ball to be positioned and the shot shaped as required.
So whether you want a simple easy and fun bowling game or a full on simulation, this game is for you.
Download My Bowling 3D now and try it for free, you will not be disappointed.
∙ Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
∙ Supports iOS 8.0+
∙ Utilizes Retina displays on compatible devices.
∙ Game Center compatible.
∙ Localized to English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Canadian French and Mexican Spanish.
∙ Full High Def 3D textured environments.
∙ Full 3D physics at 30 FPS.
∙ Practice: Fine tune your game by playing on your own with no rules.
∙ Quick Play: Play a custom match against other friends, family members or computer opponents.
∙ League: Participate in league events with 3, 5, 7 or 9 rounds where the highest points total wins.
∙ Tournament: Test your nerves in a 4 round knockout tournament event.
∙ Multi player hot seat up to 4 players.
∙ Fully adjustable address including position and direction.
∙ Full spin control and shot shape setup.
∙ Configure up to 4 player profiles to keep track of all your statistics.
∙ Each profile contains comprehensive statistics and progression history.
∙ Progress through the ranks from Rookie to Legend. Beware you can go down the ranks as well as up.
∙ Over 20 bowling balls to choose from.
∙ Ball weight customization.
∙ 10 bowling alleys to choose from.
∙ 12 pin styles to choose from.
∙ 28 computer opponents with customizable names. Play against the pros!
∙ Play against 25 different computer opponents spread over 5 difficulty levels.
∙ Fully working lane mechanics including gutter bumpers (If needed!).
∙ Save your favorite shots and watch them with complete video playback.
∙ Over 20 achievements to collect locally or via Game Center.
∙ Track your game progress and achievement progress locally in the new 3D Trophy Room.
∙ Leader boards and exclusive membership to The 300 Club (If you are good enough).
∙ Take action photos and share them via Email or save them to your device.
∙ Multiplayer game modes including ‘Online Play’, ‘Local Network’ and ‘Pass and Play’.
My Bowling 3D for PC Free Download Links:
My Bowling 3D for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the My Bowling 3D for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run My Bowling 3D for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
My Bowling 3D for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for My Bowling 3D:
Inorder to run My Bowling 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the My Bowling 3D for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including My Bowling 3D for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running My Bowling 3D on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install My Bowling 3D for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the My Bowling 3D for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.