Know Your Microsoft Office Mobile App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store: http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta. These new apps replace Office Mobile. **
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading – When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views – The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Microsoft Office Mobile for PC Free Download Links:
Microsoft Office Mobile for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Microsoft Office Mobile for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Microsoft Office Mobile for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Microsoft Office Mobile for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Microsoft Office Mobile:
Inorder to run Microsoft Office Mobile on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Microsoft Office Mobile for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Microsoft Office Mobile for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Microsoft Office Mobile on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Microsoft Office Mobile for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Microsoft Office Mobile for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.