Know Your Masky App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Masky – winner of IGJAM2016 mobile game category – from creators of Timberman and Surfingers.
Take part in annual grand costume ball. Dance to the mystic sounds and invite as many dancers as you can. Keep balance and watch out for special skills of other dancers’ masks. Explore different worlds through the magic doors. Unlock and upgrade unique masks – dance longer and longer, faster and faster!
– ultimate mystic dancing experience
– 10+ worlds to visit
– 10+ unique soundtracks to enjoy
– many masks to unlock and upgrade
– game center, stickers and other fireworks included!
Masky for PC Free Download Links:
Masky for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Masky for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Masky for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Masky for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Masky:
Inorder to run Masky on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Masky for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Masky for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Masky on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Masky for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Masky for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.