Know Your Ludo Neo-Classic App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
A first ever a Ludo game with rules and options played in Nepal and all the international rules/options are also available. It has both classic and new modern design and multiple rules and options to customize. Hope you enjoy playing it ;).
1. Added rules/options which are played and popular in Nepal:
i) Option to show safe block(square) which is represented by a star icon
ii) Option to get another turn on both dice 1 (Pot) and 6 (Chhakka)
iii) 3 consecutive rolls of 1 kills one own playing coin
iv) 3 consecutive rolls of 6 brings a coin out if all coins are in the yard
v) All the rules are optional so you can play both international version or Nepali version or your own customised version according to your desire
2. Classic sketch marks design with wooden or white board
3. New modern design with wooden or white board
4. Option to choose the dice number (1-6) which will start the token(coin)
4. Option to choose the number of coins to be played (from 2 to 4)
5. Dice changing colour according to colour of actual player on turn
6. Variety of rules to meet your own taste of gaming experience
7. Multiplayer in the same device (up to 4 player)
8. Play against CPU
9. Real Dice: you can play with real dice, throw the real dice, input the result back to the app manually by tapping the dice buttons
10. Game play progress is saved automatically, you can resume the game later even after app is closed
Ludo Neo-Classic for PC Free Download Links:
Ludo Neo-Classic for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Ludo Neo-Classic for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Ludo Neo-Classic for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Ludo Neo-Classic for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Ludo Neo-Classic:
Inorder to run Ludo Neo-Classic on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Ludo Neo-Classic for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Ludo Neo-Classic for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Ludo Neo-Classic on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Ludo Neo-Classic for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Ludo Neo-Classic for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.