Know Your Ludo King for PC – Windows XP/7/8/10 and macOS
Ludo King™ is board game played between friends, family & kids. Recall your childhood! If you already know Ludo King, you can directly jump down to Download Ludo King for PC.
Ludo game traces its lineage back to 6th century India. Ludo is derived from the game Pachisi. Ludo is also very similar to Spanish board game Parchís.
Ludo King is a cross-platform multiplayer game.
*NEW Snakes and Ladders game added.
*Private Mode Multiplayer Guide: https://youtu.be/HFLgKXOrHdU
*Online Mode Guide: https://youtu.be/V0aDVRPb2UY
Ludo game has stayed popular throughout the ages, varying only a little in its game structure. This persevering game is now available for you to play in an all new modernized format, i.e. as a video game application.
The game is played between 2 to 6 players and you have the option of playing the game against the computer, against your friends, or even against people from around the world. The objective of the game is pretty straightforward; each player gets 4 tokens, these tokens must make a full turn of the board and then make it to the finish line.
Whoever gets all four tokens to the end first is the winner. However, each move can only be made based on the number decided by casting a six-sided die, and each token can only move out of their home by casting a six. Additionally, the competition factor of the games is upped by the fact that while moving if another player’s token lands on the same square as your token, then your token will automatically be sent back home and you’ll need to roll a six again.
Ludo King is a game that was once played by kings and now it can be enjoyed by you and your family and friends. While the gameplay might seem simple at first, the game is immensely enjoyable and challenging. You’ll be playing this one for hours and its fun for the whole family. Try to beat your opponents and compete for the highest scores on the leaderboards.
Another game similar in structure is Snakes and Ladders. Like Ludo, you may have played this board game when you were young. Ludo King now incorporates this classic game as a whole new level. The objective of the game is simple: you start on 1 and you have to be the first one to make it to 100. However, you can only move the same number of tiles as the number you roll on a die. The board is also littered with snakes and ladders. If you land on the same tile as the beginning of a ladder, then you can take the ladder as a shortcut and move on up. But, if you land on the mouth of a snake, then down you go to its tail. A game of ups and down, Snakes and Ladders has been a favorite for generations; and now you can play it too, with Ludo King.
Ludo King for PC Free Download Links:
Ludo King for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Ludo King for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Ludo King for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Ludo King for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Ludo King:
Inorder to run Ludo King on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Ludo King for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Ludo King for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Ludo King on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Ludo King for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Ludo King for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.