Know Your Learn Hindi – Free WordPower App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Are you interested in learning Hindi, but just don’t have the time?
Let’s face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That’s why we developed WordPower Learn Hindi Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There’s absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Hindi just because you’re light on time. With WordPower Learn Hindi Vocabulary Free, you’ll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Hindi Vocabulary Free, you’ll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Hindi language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Hindi phrases. Learn Hindi with audio recordings of a native Hindi speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Hindi words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! WordPower Learn Hindi Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert.
What makes WordPower so effective? It’s Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Hindi Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
– Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
– New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
– Support for iOS 6 and 4″ Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod touch
– Hindi Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in India. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
– Essential Hindi vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, gender, devanāgarī and romanization
– Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
– Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Hindi language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Hindi learning tips, information and material
– Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
– Custom Flashcard Settings: You’re in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
– Listening Practice: Hear each word’s proper pronunciation by a native speaker
– Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker’s with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
– Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
– Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Hindi
– Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
– Word View Options: Romanization can be turned on and off
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to WordPower Learn Hindi Vocabulary full edition to get 2000 more words and phrases!
Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC Free Download Links:
Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Learn Hindi – Free WordPower:
Inorder to run Learn Hindi – Free WordPower on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Learn Hindi – Free WordPower on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Learn Hindi – Free WordPower for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.