Know Your Johnny Grammar Word Challenge App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
What’s the difference between “in time” and “on time”? What do you call a person who cuts a man’s hair? What do you call an animal doctor?
Beat the clock and answer as many spelling, vocabulary and grammar questions as you can in this 60-second quiz!
Johnny Grammar’s Word Challenge is a quiz for English learners to test common vocabulary, spelling and grammar that appear in everyday English.
– 3 difficulty levels – Easy, Medium, Hard
– 3 categories – Words, Grammar, Spelling
– 10 topics that include Food & Restaurants, Travel, Idioms and Hobbies.
– Earn badges as you progress and share your score with others on the leaderboard!
– Compete with others on a global leaderboard
– Feedback is given for the wrong answers so that you know why they’re wrong.
Find even more exciting language activities at
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
LEARN ENGLISH WITH THE BRITISH COUNCIL
Learn English in our classrooms with the world’s English experts. We’ve been teaching English for more than 75 years and have helped more than 100 million people in 100 different countries improve their English skills and build their confidence. Visit www.britishcouncil.org/english to find out more information.
ABOUT THE BRITISH COUNCIL’S ENGLISH LEARNING APPS
The British Council creates top English learning apps for learners of all ages. You can download our apps to practise grammar, vocabulary and listening. Visit our website to see all our apps www.britishcouncil.org/mobilelearning.
Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC Free Download Links:
Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Johnny Grammar Word Challenge:
Inorder to run Johnny Grammar Word Challenge on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Johnny Grammar Word Challenge on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Johnny Grammar Word Challenge for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.