Know Your Jack and Jill: A Singalong App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Jack and Jill is a fun and exciting musical kids app. Featuring professionally recorded children’s music and educational games, your child can join Jack and Jill run up the hill!
“Jack and Jill is fabulous! It has some of the best music of any Kids app I’ve ever played”
– Award-Winning Preschool Teacher
“The App is simple, but I like that for Young Toddlers, the musical tunes are catchy and its a nice play on the classic nursery rhyme”
– Kids iPhone App Blogger
Sing and play with original music based on the classic nursery rhyme Jack and Jill. All music is especially recorded for each of the special adventures. Enjoy never before heard music, exclusive to this app!
– How many candlesticks can you grab for Jack? Jack jump over the candlestick!
– Learn to count with an exciting musical game
– Solve a series of different puzzles and make the animals appear on the screen.
-Fun, educational and exciting, Puzzles is sure to be one of your toddler’s favorite educational games!
• Sailboat Races!
– Pick the your favorite and fastest ship! Who will win!?
– Explore an immersive scene on your device with a musical soundtrack
– Interact with the surrounding nature in our “Sightsee” game. Sightsee is a revolutionary educational tool that is the advancement of a picture book. Click on anything you see and the game teaches you what that is called. It can be anything in the scene! Great for young children to learn from.
• Bop it!
– How many animals can you bop?!? Now featuring awesome new bop it content!
Created by Parents for Parents with toddlers
Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC Free Download Links:
Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Jack and Jill: A Singalong:
Inorder to run Jack and Jill: A Singalong on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Jack and Jill: A Singalong on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Jack and Jill: A Singalong for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.