Know Your ICAI App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) identified the need of Mobile Application for its stakeholders (Members, Students & Others).
The ICAI’s Mobile Application brings you Key up-to-date Contents from its website (www.icai.org) like Announcement, Events, News, Notification, Press Release, Jobs and Tender etc. This apps, designed and developed for iOS Devices. ICAI stakeholder may download mobile application and start using it without any additional cost, anytime, anywhere.
• Push Notifications for any new update to Mobile Devices
• Key Announcements, Events, photo galleries etc.
• Specially designed to work on iOS 6 and Above.
• Read Content offline – just pull/Release to refresh with an active connection
• Search option , Increase/Decrease Text Size option.
• Save your Favorite content.
• Share application via email.
• Know CPE Hours
• CPE Programs
ICAI for PC Free Download Links:
ICAI for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the ICAI for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run ICAI for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
ICAI for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for ICAI:
Inorder to run ICAI on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the ICAI for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including ICAI for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running ICAI on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install ICAI for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the ICAI for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.