Know Your Hindu Calendar iOS App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Know all Fasts, Festivals, Muhurat, Panchang in easy to use Hindu Calendar App.
A calendar is a system of organizing days for social, religious, commercial or administrative purposes. A calendar is also a physical record of such a system. A calendar can also mean a list of fixed or planned events, such as a Festival calendar, Vrat Calendar & a Muhurat Calendar. The Hindu Calendar serves this purpose accurately and perfectly as the basis of all these calculations is the accurate mathematics of the Future Panchang incorporated in this calendar.
The striking features of Hindu Calendar are as follows-
• It gives month wise list of all Festivals, Vrat and Muhurats with Daily Panchang.
• In festival section not only the accurate dates of festivals rather the significance, history and the method of celebration of each festival has also been described.
• In addition to that the upcoming festival sections gives the list of upcoming festivals so that the user of the app updates and prepares himself accordingly.
• Similarly in fast (Vrat) section the list of fasts with significance & method of observing fasts have been described.
• In Muhurat section the user can get Muhurat for important auspicious activities like marriage, engagement, stating business, vehicle purchase, laying foundation stone, house warming ceremony etc.
• In Panchang section of The Hindu Calendar the user gets Panchang for any day and any place with accuracy of second for 200 years i.e. from 1900 to 2100.
• The Panchang refers to the five limbs of the calendar: Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana & Rasi.
• This panchangam also includes details about Rahu Kaal, Panchak, Bhadra, Gandmool, Yamaghantak Kaal, Gulika Kaal, Hora, Chaugharia, Shubhashubh Yogas like Amrit Yog etc and other information including Paksha, Ritu, Gola and Ayan etc.
• The panchangam presented in this app contains enough information for people following different panchangam and they are available for different places in the world.
• In nutshell the Panchang follows traditional units of Indian timekeeping and presents important dates and their calculations in a tabulated form eventually used in Muhurat calculation.
Hindu Calendar iOS for PC Free Download Links:
Hindu Calendar iOS for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Hindu Calendar iOS for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Hindu Calendar iOS for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Hindu Calendar iOS for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Hindu Calendar iOS:
Inorder to run Hindu Calendar iOS on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Hindu Calendar iOS for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Hindu Calendar iOS for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Hindu Calendar iOS on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Hindu Calendar iOS for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Hindu Calendar iOS for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.