Know Your GMAT Math Flashcards App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Learn GMAT math formulas and solve GMAT questions with free flashcards for Android. Practice every day to prep for the test and get a better quant score!
☞ 425 math cards written by our expert tutors
☞ Includes GMAT practice questions, solutions, and common mistakes
☞ Cards cover all difficulty levels
☞ Track your progress as you study
☞ Smart algorithm focuses your practice for efficient learning
This app gives you free access to all of Magoosh’s GMAT math flash cards. Sign in with a Magoosh account (or create a new one) to save your progress to the web.
Written by GMAT experts
All of the formulas were selected and explained with usage examples by Magoosh’s expert tutors, led by Mike McGarry. He has been teaching the GMAT for more than 10 years.
Review that really sticks
Academic research has found that memories are formed by repeated exposure to new information, so Magoosh’s flashcard app uses a spaced repetition system. Concepts you are learning will reappear frequently (occurring less frequently the better you know them) and concepts you already know won’t be repeated. The GMAT list is also culled to only 425 so that you don’t waste time learning unimportant words.
We’re an online test prep company with a focus on teaching the GMAT through videos and personalized customer support.
In addition to our online course, we blog about GMAT formulas, problem solving, quantitative reasoning, words, roots, grammar, and reading comprehension along with study guides and study tips. Articles from the blog have been compiled into 3 separate free ebooks with over 6,000 downloads.
More GMAT study tools
Search the app store for “magoosh gmat” to continue your prep for the Exam with Magoosh’s video lessons app. Learn all the math, verbal, and writing you need to know for the test!
When you’re ready to practice for the full GMAT exam, Magoosh’s website has more than 800 excellent Math and Verbal practice questions, each with its own detailed video explanation. After each quiz, you can review your answers to see your strengths and weaknesses.
Have any questions? Please ask!
Customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us. If you have any questions or comments, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Don’t wait until the last minute to start studying, start learning GMAT math formulas and concepts today!
GMAT Math Flashcards for PC Free Download Links:
GMAT Math Flashcards for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the GMAT Math Flashcards for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run GMAT Math Flashcards for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
GMAT Math Flashcards for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for GMAT Math Flashcards:
Inorder to run GMAT Math Flashcards on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the GMAT Math Flashcards for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including GMAT Math Flashcards for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running GMAT Math Flashcards on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install GMAT Math Flashcards for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the GMAT Math Flashcards for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.