Know Your Frontline Commando: D-Day App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Lead the charge on D-Day as the tip of the spear in the largest Allied invasion of WW2! Defeat the occupation forces and take back France; storm the beaches, clear the trenches and liberate towns as you battle through the countryside of Normandy.
SEE AND FEEL THE ACTION!
Experience the ultimate 3rd person shooter with stunning console quality visuals, precise controls, advanced physics, destructible environments and full voiceovers. Jump into the heat of battle and push your device to the limit!
HUGE SINGLE-PLAYER CAMPAIGN!
Experience 5 separate campaigns with 145 separate missions based on the actual beach landings; Juno, Sword, Utah, Gold and Omaha. Destroy powerful tanks and cannons to allow allied forces to advance. Grab a stationary gun and unload against fortified positions. Man the Ack-Ack anti-aircraft guns to take down bombers and their escorts before they can release their payloads.
RUN THROUGH THE WARZONE!
Battle your way into the heart of enemy territory! Run through the battlefield dodging mines and leaping barriers as you move to the next cover point to avoid enemy fire. Emerge from destructible cover points to engage waves of enemies!
COMMAND AN ARSENAL OF DEADLY WEAPONS!
Take to the frontline with an array of classic weapons from World War 2. Grab a historic rifle to take down enemies accurately or, if you prefer, a machine-gun to unleash a hail of bullets. Call in Artillery strikes against entrenched enemy soldiers or shoulder a bazooka to reduce a tank to rubble.
– This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
– This game is not intended for children.
– Please buy carefully.
– Advertising appears in this game.
– This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
– A network connection is required to play.
– If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC Free Download Links:
Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Frontline Commando: D-Day:
Inorder to run Frontline Commando: D-Day on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Frontline Commando: D-Day on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Frontline Commando: D-Day for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.