Know Your Flags of all countries App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Do you know how the Mexican flag looks like? Do you remember the order of colors on the Irish flag? This free education app will refresh your memory of national flags and you’ll learn beautiful flags of such exotic countries as Maldives or Dominica.
Why do I prefer this app to many other apps about flags?
Because it has all flags of all 197 independent countries of the World and 54 dependent territories and constituent countries! It is extremely user-friendly. You will always get a hint whether you’re right or wrong. Thus, you’ll never get stuck by the question for which you don’t know the answer.
The flags are divided into three levels:
1) Well-known flags (Level 1) – Canada, France, Japan, and so on.
2) Flags that are harder to identify (Level 2) – Cambodia, Haiti, Georgia, and other world countries.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Scotland, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.
4) The fourth option is to play with “All 251 Flags”.
5) Capitals: for the given flag, guess the capital of the corresponding country: for example, if the flag of Egypt is shown, the correct answer is Cairo.
6) Maps and Flags: pick the correct flag for the country highlighted on the world map.
Start with two learning options:
* Flashcards – browse all flags in the app without guessing; you can check what flags you don’t know well and want to repeat in the future.
* Table of all countries, capitals, and flags.
Then you can test your knowledge by choosing the game mode you like:
* Spelling quizzes (the easy one with hints after each selected letter, and the hard where you have to spell the whole word correctly).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) – can you find the state flag of your country? But it’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many correct answers as you can in 1 minute).
You should answer all questions in each level and give 25 correct answers in Time Game to get all stars and complete the game.
The app is translated into 23 languages, including English, German, Spanish and many others. So you can learn the names of the countries and capital cities in any foreign language.
This is an excellent and fun game for all students of world geography. Or are you a sports fan who needs a help to recognize the flags of national teams? Find the National Flag of Your State!
Flags of all countries for PC Free Download Links:
Flags of all countries for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Flags of all countries for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Flags of all countries for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Flags of all countries:
In order to run Flags of all countries on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Flags of all countries for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is a top-grossing award-winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Flags of all countries for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Flags of all countries on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Flags of all countries for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Flags of all countries for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.