Know Your F18 Carrier Landing Lite App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
The most advanced Flight Simulator and Aircraft Carrier Landing System ever created.
Landing on an aircraft carrier is one of the most difficult tasks a pilot has to execute. The flight deck is only 150 meters long, just enough to stop the aircraft.
Accept the challenge, take on missions in the spectacular scenarios and join the best Top-Gun pilots.
Take control, climb into the realistic 3D cockpits and fly the most famous military aircrafts, faithfully reproduced.
Discover the REAL WORLD TECHNOLOGY and begin now to plan your flight!
WORLDWIDE NAVIGATION and FLIGHT PLAN with 500+ accurate AIRPORTS, DAY&NIGHT CYCLE, weather conditions, AIR SPACES CARTOGRAPHY with over 8,000 WAYPOINTS.
Try out the latest evolution of the RORTOS flight system, already appreciated by millions of users around the world: unprecedented graphics, realistic weather conditions and a REPLAY function that lets you review your flight moves.
For an even more thrilling experience, connect two devices online and activate the multi-screen mode.
* Game campaign with training missions and 2 scenarios
* FLIGHT SIMULATOR with WORLDWIDE TERRAIN and NAVIGATION SYSTEM (availables for purchase)
* Free flight with choice of weather conditions and time
* Landing competitions with worldwide ranking
* Multi-camera Replay with dynamic CINEMA view
* Aircraft carrier landings and airbase landings
* Take-off, practice, transfers, recon and flights in formation with a flight guide
* Vertical take-off and landing (F35B Lightning II, AV-8B Harrier II)
* In-flight refuel
* More realistic extreme conditions with wind, rain, snow and lightning
* 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation, rain/snow effects and 6 different camera angles visual perspectives
* Radar with runway and aircraft carrier orientation
* Realistic fuel consumption
* Approach system I.F.L.O.L.S.
* Radio communication
* REMOTE CONTROL: you can connect two devices and use one of them like a remote control with a complete instrumentation view
* F/A-18 Super Hornet
* F-14 Super Tomcat [available for purchase]
* C-2A Greyhound [available for purchase]
* F-16 Fighting Falcon [available for purchase]
* AV-8B Harrier II (vertical) [available for purchase]
* F35B Lightning II (vertical) [available for purchase]
* MiG-29K Fulcrum [available for purchase]
* F4E Phantom II [available for purchase]
* A-6 Intruder [available for purchase]
* A-7 Corsair II [available for purchase]
* F-22 Raptor [available for purchase]
* SU-47 Berkut [available for purchase]
* C-130 Hercules [available for purchase]
* EF Typhoon [available for purchase]
F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC Free Download Links:
F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for F18 Carrier Landing Lite:
Inorder to run F18 Carrier Landing Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running F18 Carrier Landing Lite on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the F18 Carrier Landing Lite for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.