Know Your Exam Guide : GK Quiz App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
An application to test your knowledge about different subjects with following features:
-> Category & Subcategory wise questions
Show categories and subcategories. As per selection, display questions of that category. Questions can be viewed in test mode or reading mode. In test mode, user should select right answer and check for right or wrong. In reading mode, user will be shown right answer with the question. Questions can be marked as favorite.
-> Download Questions
On study content screen, download new questions from server.
-> Articles section wise
Good articles on a different topics will be available for reading. Articles will be managed section wise. It will be html content. Articles can be marked as favorite.
-> Mock Test
It will generate a test paper from the question bank as per settings and allow user to give test. After test completion, result will be generated and stored to statics of user.
-> Old Test Papers (Section: Exam Types)
Old question papers with answer key for view purpose and also for giving exam. Results will be stored in statics.
-> Test Configuration like Category/Sub Category, No of questions, Time
It will provide option to set number of questions, categories and subcategories and total test duration.
-> Questions display settings (Test Mode/Reading Mode/Revise Mode)
In simple question view area, user can view it in two modes.
1) Test Mode: In this mode, questions will be displayed and user need to choose the answer and then check if he is correct or not.
2) Reading Mode: Here question will be displayed with answer. So user can go through easily.
3) Revise Mode: In this mode, all questions will be shown in list with answers below. In this mode other options will not be shown.
-> Result (Show right and wrong answers, Analysis)
In the end of test, we show complete quiz analysis. Here we show, user selected answers with right answer. How much time user has taken and what %marks he scored.
-> Previous test statics
User has option to view his/her previous test results. It will show test date & time, time taken, number of total questions and right answered number. It will also show overall % of user tests. User can remove specific results.
-> Multiple user profile
Application will start as guest mode. So by default a guest user will be created. Application will allow to create other users also. So each user can maintain their preparation separately. User can also delete their profile. But to delete any profile, password of that profile is required.
-> Results & Statics as per user
All results will be stored as per user currently logged in. For guest user no data will be logged/saved.
-> Favorite Questions as per user
User can set question as favorite. These favorite questions can be viewed later easily. User can remove questions from favorite list also.
-> Favorite Articles as per user
User can mark articles as favorite to store good articles at one place and view on the go. It can unmarked later also.
-> Question updates
Daily and weekly new questions will be uploaded on server. User can take the updates, so new questions will be added to the bank.
-> Push notification for new updates
When new questions will be available, a notification will be sent to all users, so they can know about the updates.
Share application link on multiple social networking media.
Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC Free Download Links:
Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Exam Guide : GK Quiz:
Inorder to run Exam Guide : GK Quiz on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Exam Guide : GK Quiz on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Exam Guide : GK Quiz for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.