Know Your Epic Orchestra App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
“It combines frantic rhythm action with beautiful, sombre music, in a juxtaposition that shouldn’t work but does so wonderfully.”
Epic Orchestra is a swipe-based rhythm game with an awesome classical music score. You’re the Maestro conducting the orchestra as they perform music from legendary composers such as Grieg, Beethoven, Mozart, and more.
Feel the beat as you progress your way through various rhythmic challenges. With Epic Orchestra, you’ll connect to these classic tunes like never before as you swipe your pixel baton left, right, up, and down.
– Swipe based rhythmic controls
– Game Center Leaderboards
– 27 Game Center Achievements
– 15 levels (5 free/10 IAP)
– Variable difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
– Full classical music score
– Power-ups & quirky animations
– Universal purchase available for iPhone, iPad, iPod & Apple TV
Epic Songs Included:
• Gymnopédie no.1- Erik Satie
• Puck – Edvard Grieg
• Canon in D – Johann Pachelbel
• Prelude in G minor – S. Rachmaninoff
• Maple Leaf Rag – Scott Joplin
Plus 10 more with IAP:
• Morning Mood – Edvard Grieg
• Partita in A minor – J.S. Bach
• Pathetique – Ludwig Von Beethoven
• Cello Suite no.1 – J.S. Bach
• Etude Opus 10 no.12 – Frédéric Chopin
• Dr. Gradus Ad Parnassus – C. Debussy
• Moonlight Sonata 3rd – L. Beethoven
• Turkish March – Amadeus Mozart
• Golliwogg’s Cakewalk – C. Debussy
• Prelude no.1 – J.S. Bach
For news and updates, follow us @mobypixel.
Thanks for playing!
Epic Orchestra for PC Free Download Links:
Epic Orchestra for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Epic Orchestra for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Epic Orchestra for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Epic Orchestra for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Epic Orchestra:
Inorder to run Epic Orchestra on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Epic Orchestra for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Epic Orchestra for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Epic Orchestra on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Epic Orchestra for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Epic Orchestra for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.