Know Your English Idioms Illustrated App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
* Top 10 iPad Apps for Learners of English -englishtrackers.com
* Top 9 English Grammar and Punctuation Apps -topapps.net
* Reached Top 10 in Education in 38 countries!
* Top five apps for learning English South China Morning Post
*Nearing 1.000.000 downloads!
What is the meaning behind English IDIOMS, and where do they come from?
Join Professor Potts and a MILLION users to discover the secret history of HUNDREDS of beautifully illustrated English idioms, from “Achilles’ heel” to “Wrong side of bed”.
WHAT IS AN IDIOM?
An idiom is an expression or term that is unique to a language, whose meaning can not be understood by reading the words. The origins of these unusual phrases are astonishing, poetic, bizarre and sometime mysterious.
WHO IS THIS APP FOR?
English Idioms Illustrated is enjoyed by English students, teachers and enthusiasts alike. The origin and meaning of each idiom is masterfully illustrated and explained by Professor Potts. Download now to see for yourself!
WHAT IDIOMS ARE AVAILABLE?
There are 35 free idioms.
If you want more idioms, you need to make an in-app purchase for the whole collection…and support the author/artist !!!
Currently there are 250 idioms including:
Bite the bullet
Cross the Rubicon
In a nutshell
Jump on the bandwagon
Mad as a hatter
No holds barred
Once in a blue moon
Salt of the earth
Turn over a new leaf
Up to scratch
Wild goose chase
ABOUT THE AUTHOR/ARTIST
Professor Potts is a dashing investigator who loves nothing more than jet-setting around the world exploring scientific mysteries. His butler has a PhD in nuclear science and his dog will only eat bones from the Jurassic period.
Aidan Potts -his alter ego- has a slightly more tedious biography. Aidan was born in London 1963 and 6 months later he moved to Nigeria, followed by Bogota, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, Tripoli, Libya and the Turks and Caicos. He studied History of Art at University College London, then began working as an illustrator for the British press. Among his books are “Uneversaurus” and “The Smash Smash Truck”.
This app was built by Alex Owen- Hill
English Idioms Illustrated for PC Free Download Links:
English Idioms Illustrated for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the English Idioms Illustrated for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run English Idioms Illustrated for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
English Idioms Illustrated for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for English Idioms Illustrated:
Inorder to run English Idioms Illustrated on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the English Idioms Illustrated for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including English Idioms Illustrated for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running English Idioms Illustrated on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install English Idioms Illustrated for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the English Idioms Illustrated for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.