Know Your EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
EasyClip is a lightweight, but powerful clipboard manager, featuring connection to Evernote.
Start EasyClip (enable clipboard monitoring) and switch to other apps. Copy any text, EasyClip will save the clippings in background. When finish your work, return to EasyClip and organize the clippings. Send clippings/notes to cloud service.
Try it with features:
☆ Save texts from any apps by simply copying them
☆ Make clippings from website, pdf, documents etc quick and easy
☆ Add image as clip, and support merge image and text together
☆ Work in background so that you don’t need to switch between apps
☆ Merge multiple clippings into one, organize their order with ease
☆ Send clips/notes to cloud service (i.e. Evernote)
☆ Support Tags and Notebooks
☆ Battery friendly, Limited system resource usage
☆ Robust and Stable, High performance
☆ Absolutely FREE! Great support!
Comments from Users
“Perfect tool for my tablet! I can use this for research, but I can also save a link for later, copy comments from Facebook, sort the order of the clipped text for the note when I create it in Evernote. Delete it if I change my mind. It is a clipboard for my tablet, with more functions.” — Sue Barron
“Superb research tool! Does exactly what I need it to. With this I can grab text from any app, then sequence and combine these and share result to evernote. Great for research.” — Paul Ripley
“Just what I was looking for!” — Marcel Kaczala
– Simplified Chinese
– Traditional Chinese
Your feedback is very important to us, please email us: email@example.com, or write feedback in the app.
✓ Internet access: to connect to the cloud service and send feedback
✓ Access network state: to check internet connectivity
✓ Access WiFi state: to check wifi connectivity
✓ Receive boot completed: for automatic startup (can be disabled in settings)
✓ Read phone state: for debugging, only work when send us logs
✓ Write to external storage: for debugging, only work when send us logs
✓ Read logs: for debugging, only work when send us logs
EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC Free Download Links:
EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote:
Inorder to run EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the EasyClip: Clipper for Evernote for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.