Know Your Darts Free App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
In this version of darts, you play against the computer.
Each player takes turns to throw 3 darts and is required to throw a dart in every segment starting from 1 up to 20.
Players must start with 1 and cannot proceed to the next number until a dart has been successfully thrown at the current target segment.
You score the points by hitting a target, the closer you get to the centre the higher the score,
and getting a double or triple will boost your score. First player to hit all the targets wins.
First move your finger to place the dart into the desired position,
then click the button on the right-bottom to set the power bar and release to shoot.
Darts Free for PC Free Download Links:
Darts Free for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Darts Free for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Darts Free for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Darts Free for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Darts Free:
Inorder to run Darts Free on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Darts Free for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Darts Free for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Darts Free on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Darts Free for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Darts Free for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.