Know Your Cricket Card Battle App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Play the Official digital Card Battle Game of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015.
Bored of playing the usual fantasy league, county cricket and test match games?
Think you have the power, the accuracy and the reflexes to play this new form of Cricket?
Get ready to play Cricket like never before.
10 cards, 2 players, 1 Winner!
Select your players from the Official Line-Up of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 squads and battle it out in a turn-based match, with the best bowlers and batsmen in the world. Play against your friends, the AI and others from around the world.
Apply your mind, devise a strategy and trade your players. Make sure you upgrade and level up your cardpack or be prepared to duel it out to bag the ultimate trophy.
• IP: Over 200 Official ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 players
• IP: All 14 participating teams of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
• The game has 2 innings for each player, Bowling and Batting
• Play with your favorite players like Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli, Michael Clarke and James Anderson to name a few.
• Modify: Train, upgrade, sell and buy cards to be up to speed with the game. It’s all upto you, your team and your players.
• Modes: Single Player.
Live the excitement of an ODI on your mobile screen and make sure you beat your opponent to ashes.
ICC Pro Cricket 2015 and Indiagames Cricket Card Battle are produced by Indiagames Ltd., an affiliate of the Walt Disney Company.
Support id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us on: https://www.facebook.com/ProCricket2015
About Disney India’s Interactive Business:
Disney India’s Interactive business is a hub for creation and distribution of high-quality digital content reaching out to millions of users in India. It develops and delivers multiplatform games and digital products including apps for multi-brands under Disney India – Indiagames, UTV, Disney, Marvel, and Disney.Pixar and distributes the content via mobile operators and various OEM app stores in India and globally.
The ICC symbol, name style, typeface, colors and logo and those of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 (any or all of which are referred to as the “ICC Identity”) are trade marks and (as appropriate) copyright works of ICC Development (International) Limited (“IDI”) © 2001-2015. All rights in the ICC Identity remain the property of and are reserved to IDI. All proprietary names, logos and marks relating to the ICC Identity, the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 and the participating teams that appear in this game remain the property of their respective owners and are used herein under license.
Cricket Card Battle for PC Free Download Links:
Cricket Card Battle for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Cricket Card Battle for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Cricket Card Battle for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Cricket Card Battle for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Cricket Card Battle:
Inorder to run Cricket Card Battle on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Cricket Card Battle for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Cricket Card Battle for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Cricket Card Battle on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Cricket Card Battle for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Cricket Card Battle for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.