Know Your Claro App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Play through beautiful, zen-like miniature worlds where you manipulate the sun to grow a tree in each of the 38 puzzles – it’s a perfect Daydream VR game for everyone.
*** NOW ON SALE! ***
*** WITH FREE WINTER EXPANSION! ***
Every puzzle feels like a unique, hand-crafted tiny world floating in the sky. Making excellent use of VR, you are put right into a responsive, tangible, elegant place.
EASY TO USE
Using the Daydream controller, intuitive controls allow you to manipulate the position of the Light and rotate objects. It has been designed to be easy for everyone to pick up, enjoy and complete.
Audio provides a rich backdrop, highlighting every action and creating a soothing experience.
GREAT EVOLVING VR EXPERIENCE
Claro is a perfect introduction to VR for anyone! Frequent updates ensure the title continues to improve and take advantage of the latest VR has to offer.
Claro for PC Free Download Links:
Claro for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Claro for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Claro for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Download Instructions for Claro:
In order to run Claro on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Claro for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is a top-grossing award-winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Claro for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Claro on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Claro for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Claro for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.