Know Your CampusCare App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
CampusCare -Mobile Apps are designed to work with school ERP software. It will give desired output only when these features are opted and used by the school.
The URL used should be the URL of your ward’s school parent portal (ex:xyzcampuscare.in) and login credentials are same as parent portal login credentials.
There is a customer support available during working hours and you may write at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ or call at +91-11-43193333 and choose to dial 5 to reach to parent desk for assistance
This enables the school, teachers and management to come to the same platform and the students education gets strengthened as a collective effort.
This helps us to view the daily assignments, school and class news, fee detail, online fee payment, exam related information, report cards etc.
There is a customer support available at ‘email@example.com’ or dial +91-11-43193333, choose to dial 5 to reach to parent help desk.
CampusCare for PC Free Download Links:
CampusCare for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the CampusCare for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run CampusCare for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
CampusCare for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for CampusCare:
Inorder to run CampusCare on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the CampusCare for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including CampusCare for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running CampusCare on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install CampusCare for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the CampusCare for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.