Know Your Callbreak Multiplayer App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Callbreak Multiplayer brings classic and popular card game with online multiplayer feature to the App Store.
Also try the web version
Callbreak is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players’ sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize player’s sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, and based on the order of the cards, their directions and first dealer are fixed. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card, making 13 cards per each player.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer’s right bid a number of tricks that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
In Callbreak, Spades are the trump cards.
In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
Player must always try to win the trick, in other words (s)he must play higher cards possible.
The first trick in a round is led by player to dealer’s right with any card of any suit. Each player, in turn plays in anti-clockwise direction. A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spade is played, the trick is won by the highest card of the same suit. The winner of each trick leads to the next trick.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks (Over Tricks) are worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for their final round. After the final round, winner and runner-ups of the game are declared.
– Intuitive drag interface to play a card
– Bots with improved AI in single player mode
– Multiplayer mode with online players
– Private game with Facebook friends
– Options menu to configure different rules and settings
– Score history and statistics
– Sounds and notifications
Callbreak Multiplayer for PC Free Download Links:
Callbreak Multiplayer for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Callbreak Multiplayer for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Callbreak Multiplayer for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Callbreak Multiplayer for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Callbreak Multiplayer:
Inorder to run Callbreak Multiplayer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Callbreak Multiplayer for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Callbreak Multiplayer for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Callbreak Multiplayer on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Callbreak Multiplayer for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Callbreak Multiplayer for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.