Know Your Bridge V+ App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Simply the best free Bridge game in town, anytime, anywhere.
If you are looking for a fun yet comprehensive free Bridge game then look no further.
Bridge V+ now supports the 3 primary variants of the game of Bridge: Rubber, Chicago and Duplicate Bridge.
Bridge is played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass – North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge you play four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points in those hands.
In Duplicate Bridge the same hands are played by each partnership that has entered a tournament. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points.
Please note that Duplicate Bridge tournaments can be played for virtual or real money. To comply with current legislation real money tournaments are only available to over 18s in a limited set of territories. Device location must be enabled to ensure eligibility.
Whilst we read the reviews we have no mechanism to respond or provide answers. If you encounter issues with Bridge please email support-at-zingmagic-dot-com so we can provide assistance.
Crashes at app start up.
We are aware of some reports of Bridge failing to start properly. Currently we are unable to locate or replicate this issue. A fix is to uninstall the app and re-install a fresh version from the app store.
We are aware that sometimes ads reappear after purchasing the ‘ad-free’ IAP, e.g if you uninstall then re-install Bridge. To tell Bridge to re-fetch the purchase receipt, choose the ‘Buy now’ menu option in the Bridge app. Then choose the ‘Restore’ button to login to your iTunes account so Bridge can find the receipt.
Bridge V+ for PC Free Download Links:
Bridge V+ for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Bridge V+ for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Bridge V+ for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Bridge V+ for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Bridge V+:
Inorder to run Bridge V+ on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Bridge V+ for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Bridge V+ for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Bridge V+ on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Bridge V+ for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Bridge V+ for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.