Know Your BHIM – Making India Cashless App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Airtel Payments Bank | Allahabad Bank | Andhra Bank | Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd. | Axis Bank | Bank of Baroda | Bank of India | Bank of Maharashtra | Canara Bank | Catholic Syrian Bank | Central Bank of India | Citi Bank | City Union Bank | Corporation Bank | DBS Bank | DCB Bank Ltd. | Dena Bank | Equitas Small Finance Bank | Federal Bank | Gopinath Patil Parsik Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. | HDFC Bank | HSBC | ICICI Bank | IDBI Bank | IDFC Bank | Indian Bank | Indian Overseas Bank | IndusInd Bank | Jammu & Kashmir Bank | Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. | Karnataka Bank | Karur Vysya Bank | Kotak Mahindra Bank | Lakshmi Vilas Bank | Mehsana Urban Cooperative Bank Ltd. | Oriental Bank of Commerce | Punjab National Bank | Punjab & Maharashtra Cooperative Bank Limited | Punjab & Sind Bank | Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. | RBL Bank | Saraswat Bank | South Indian Bank | Standard Chartered Bank | State Bank of India (SBI) & Associate Banks | Syndicate Bank | Thane Bharat Sahakari Bank Ltd. | The Kalyan Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. | TJSB Bank | UCO Bank | Union Bank of India | United Bank of India | Vasai Vikas Sahakari Bank Ltd. | Vijaya Bank | Yes Bank
Fino Payments Bank | Jio Payments Bank – RIL | Aditya Birla Payments Bank-Idea | Dombivli Nagari Sahakari Bank Ltd | Kallappanna Awade Ichalkaranji Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd. | Gujarat State Coop | The Hasti Coop Bank | Dhanalaxmi Bank | Tamilnad Mercantile bank.
Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) is an initiative to enable fast, secure, reliable cashless payments through your mobile phone. BHIM is interoperable with other Unified Payment Interface (UPI) applications, & bank accounts for quick money transfers online. BHIM is developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) as a part of the Digital India initiative. BHIM is made in India and dedicated to the service of the nation.
How does it work?
Register your bank account with BHIM, & set a UPI PIN for the bank account. Your mobile number is your Payment Address, & you can simply start transacting. Yes! It is that simple.
How to Transfer Money Online?
Make Cashless Payments or receive money from friends, family and customers through a mobile number or payment address. Instant Money Transfer can also be made to an unregistered user using Mobile number, Account number +IFSC and Aadhaar Number. You can also collect money by sending a request and reverse payments instantly if required.
You can check your bank balance and transactions details on the go.
Custom Payment Address:
You can create a custom digital payment address in addition to your phone number.
Now scan QR codes without logging into the app. Merchants can easily print their QR Code for display.
You can Block/Spam users who are sending you collect requests from illicit sources.
Pay using Aadhaar:
Make seamless transactions using Aadhaar number.
Per transaction maximum limit of Rs. 10,000
Per day maximum transaction limit of Rs. 20,000
Note: If you have accounts in the following five associate banks SBH, SBBJ, SBM, SBP & SBT please choose SBI from the list of banks as they have merged with SBI.
Before you register on the app, please ensure the following:
• You have a valid Debit Card for your account
• You have linked your Mobile Number with your Account
• Your registered mobile no. is present in the same device as the BHIM app
• You have registered your account for Internet/Mobile Banking
Language supported: Assamese, Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Odia and Urdu.
NOTE: Compatible with ios devices that have ios version 9.0 and above installed.
Terms & Conditions: http://npci.org.in/documents/Terms-Conditions-NPCI-UPI-App-1.3.pdf
For more information visit: https://www.bhimupi.org.in/faq-s
BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC Free Download Links:
BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for BHIM – Making India Cashless:
Inorder to run BHIM – Making India Cashless on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running BHIM – Making India Cashless on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the BHIM – Making India Cashless for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.