Know Your Bajaj Finserv Wallet App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik. Fastest Online Recharges, No Cost EMI, offers on LED, mobiles and other consumer durables, Payments at online and offline merchants Made Easy!
With the Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik you buy your favorite products through no cost EMI’s in 4 easy steps. Just link you EMI card with you Bajaj Finserv Wallet and enjoy seamless transactions. It’s simple, it’s easy and it saves time.
The new Bajaj Finserv Wallet helps you get fast and easy loan approvals on a range of products ranging from LED TVs, Refrigerators, Washing Machine & Microwaves to Smartphones, Cameras & Watches, Apparels and many more.
Shop on no cost EMI at leading e-commerce companies like Flipkart and Amazon with the all new Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik.
You can shop across Bajaj Finserv 30000+ partner outlets across India with your Bajaj Finserv Wallet. Get the benefit of Nil foreclosure charges, Nil prepayment charges & Interest Free EMI on your consumer loan.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobiwik is the best mobile recharge app that not only lets you complete your online recharges, but also allows you DTH recharge, bus ticket bookings, IRCTC bookings, prepaid, postpaid, electricity, gas bill payments, insurance payments, broadband, landline and data card bill payments.
It’s the most secure way to recharge your mobile phone – with options to get top-ups, SMS, data (GPRS, 2G, 3G & 4G), local, STD, ISD, postpaid, DTH plans, vouchers and talk time recharge offers.
And that’s not all, you can also enjoy cashless shopping and earn awesome cashbacks at your favourite offline and online stores such as Bookmyshow, Big Bazaar, Archies, Dominos, Jabong, Myntra, PVR, Zomato, Grofers, Big Basket, Foodpanda, Makemytrip, Redbus, Meru cabs, Van Heusen and many more.
These services are exclusively available for Bajaj Finserv customers only.
For Bajaj Finserv customers will be able to do the following with the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik
· Recharge prepaid mobile, DTH and pay postpaid, broadband, data card, electricity, gas, insurance and utility bills
· Book instant bus tickets across India and get great cashbacks
· Shop on various shopping, food, travel websites and apps, and avail exclusive offers.
· Pay cashless at more than 5000+ restaurants, café, super-markets, gift shops and physical stores.
· 2G, 3G, 4G recharge, prepaid/postpaid bill payment
· Transfer money instantly to anyone with an email or mobile number
· Share the app with your friends and earn
Prepaid and postpaid bill payments across all telecom circles are possible on the new Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik. Payments for Airtel recharge, Vodafone recharge, payments for Idea, BSNL, MTNL, Aircel, MTS, Reliance GSM, Reliance CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Indicom, Uninor, Videocon, and Reliance Jio are also facilitated.
DTH recharges on the new app come with exciting deals and you can pay bills for Tata Sky DTH, Airtel DTH, Dish TV DTH, Reliance Big TV DTH, Videocon D2H and Sun TV DTH with ease.
Data card recharges are available for:
· Tata Photon
· Reliance Net connect
· MTS Mblaze
· Idea Net setter
You don’t need cash needed for electricity bill payments:
· BSES Rajdhani Power
· BSES Yamuna
· Reliance Energy
· Tata Power
· MSEB Mumbai
· Chhattisgarh Electricity Board
· Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam
· Noida Power Company Limited
Consumers of the Delhi Jal Board and Bangalore Water Supply and Sewerage Board can also pay their water bills using the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app powered by Mobikwik.
You can load your wallet using your debit / credit cards or net banking. Also, if you complete your KYC, you can increase your wallet limit from Rs.10k to Rs.1 lakh free of cost.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet powered by Mobikwik is a pre-paid instrument issued by Mobikwik under co-branding arrangement with Bajaj Finance Limited, in accordance with the applicable RBI guidelines.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC Free Download Links:
Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Bajaj Finserv Wallet:
Inorder to run Bajaj Finserv Wallet on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Bajaj Finserv Wallet on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.