Know Your Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals is one of our engrossing educational games for toddlers which helps parents turn the ordinary smartphone into kids entertainment and education toy. The young player will be introduced various domestic animals and their sounds, while taking the opportunity to learn numbers and play a fun button-hitting game.
Featuring a toy phone for kids with a lively and colorful interface, this phone game will help your kids learning animals, animal sounds and numbers for toddlers free – tailored to their interests and mood!
Baby phone games for babies with numbers are carefully made to provoke interest and positive emotions while children play the game, also trigger their brains to think and learn to make a difference between the 0-9 numbers, animals and sounds
Killer features of our baby phone app free:
• Playing this baby first play phone your kid can explore eleven domestic animals and hear the sounds that they produce. The appearance of animals is introduced by a bunch of funny pictures, while their sounds can always be heard on the other end of the line. Communication with animals helps develop kid’s interpersonal skills and curiosity.
• There is an ability to pretend phone calls for kids – the most interesting and exciting part of the game when your baby calls a certain animal and it answers! In the phone book of our baby telephone your kid will find such animals as a horse, a goat, a dog, a cat , a chicken, a mouse, a cow, a pig, a duck and a sheep. The unusual presentation of the sounds in the form of a phone call is bound to give a greater effect than a simple explanation of what this or that animal says.
• Learning numbers for preschoolers: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
• Like in many musical games for kids there are catchy songs, music and rhymes in our kids phone for free. Your baby will love them.
• Our kid phone will provide at least 20 minutes of distraction for your toddler while he or she play phone for kids call.
• BabyPhone stands out among other childrens games free and baby animal games as a really simple, fun and interactive game.
• All our educational games for kids 2 to 6 years old free to download, including 123 learning games
What ages our kids phone games are suitable for:
– learning games for toddlers age 2;
– learning games for toddlers age 3;
– free learning games for kids 3 to 4 years old;
– learning games for 4 year olds (kids learning games free for a 4 year old);
– learning games for 5 year olds.
How to play in this preschool games for little kids:
– Call up an animal. To play phone baby first, hit the call button to see the full list of animals as pictures in the phone book. The kid touches the picture he or she likes and the animal takes the call within a few seconds.
– Play with the buttons and numbers for kids – 123 learning numbers. The arcade mini-game requires the child to focus attention on the buttons shown on the screen. When the 123 games for kids free begins, one of the buttons starts tilting. The task is to hit the wobbling one to score. If the child misses, the button will continue to swing until being hit. This part of the game will help solidify the newly obtained knowledge about numbers. Encourage your child to name the numbers depicted in buttons, that will help at school in future. When hit, buttons produce piano sounds.
– Take calls from the animals. Now and then, you will receive calls from your animal friends!
Thanks to animal learning games like BabyPhone, your child will get to know a lot of animals and will be able to call them! Our game is automatically programmed to send calls to your phone so that your kid can answer them and hear animal sounds for kids learning free.
The creation of our educational games for kids BabyPhone involved a team of child psychologists, pedagogues and developers all focused to create a game that will not only help mothers entertain their children, but provide valuable lessons to learn animals and numbers with fun.
Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC Free Download Links:
Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals:
Inorder to run Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Baby Phone: Numbers & Animals for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.